Subject: Inquiry about changes in vape regulations
From: "Joanna Krzaczek" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Mikaela Pakosta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2024 10:52:14 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to ask, if there are any recent changes in vape regulations
(or any plans for the nearest future) in your country?

As a vape industry company it is important for us to be up to date with
national regulations – it would be very helpful if you could provide
information that can help us prepare for any incoming changes.

Pozdrawiam / Kind regards

Joanna KRZACZEK
Specialist for Legal Regulations

<https://chemnovatic.com/?utm_source=footer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=
standard_main_page>

 <tel:+48814754442> +48 814 754 442

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <skype:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

<https://chemnovatic.com/blog/new-headquarters-new-possibilities/?utm_sour
ce=footer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new_hq_movie>

CHEMNOVATIC Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., ul. Ludwika Spiessa 9, 20-270 Lublin,
POLAND
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<https://chemnovatic.com/?utm_source=footer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=
standard_main_page> www.chemnovatic.com |  <tel:+48814754442> tel.: +48 81
475 44 42

NIP UE (VIES): PL 946-264-59-31  |  REGON (Company ID): 061616498
BDO: 000001540  |  KRS (NCR): 0000708997
Sąd Rejonowy Lublin – Wschód w Lublinie z siedzibą w Świdniku, VI Wydział
Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Klauzula poufności: Ta wiadomość może zawierać informacje poufne. Jeżeli
nie jesteś adresatem tej wiadomości (i/albo otrzymałeś tę wiadomość
omyłkowo), prosimy o poinformowanie nadawcy oraz o zniszczenie tej
wiadomości. Wszelkie kopiowanie, ujawnianie lub dalsze przekazywanie
materiałów zawartych w niniejszej wiadomości elektronicznej jest
zabronione.

Disclaimer: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this
e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Klauzula informacyjna dotycząca danych osobowych: Administratorem Pani/
Pana danych osobowych jest Chemnovatic Sp.z o.o. Sp. k. w Lublinie, ul.
Ludwika Spiessa 9, KRS 0000708997. Szczegółowe informacje dotyczące
administratora danych oraz przetwarzania danych znajdują się:
<https://chemnovatic.com/Files/RODO_PL.pdf?utm_source=footer&utm_medium=em
ail&utm_campaign=standard_rodo_pl> tutaj.

Information clause about personal data: The administrator of your personal
data is Chemnovatic Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. in Lublin, ul. Ludwika Spiessa 9,
Poland. Detailed information about the administrator and processing of
your personal data are available
<https://chemnovatic.com/Files/GDPR_ENG.pdf?utm_source=footer&utm_medium=e
mail&utm_campaign=standard_gpdr_eng> here